Heart touching sad quotes and sayings

Heart touching sad quotes and sayings

Heart touching sad quotes and sayings



“Why did I always end up loving the person who hurt me the most? Why was love so cruel?” – J.C. Reed
“Most things break, including hearts. The lessons of life amount not to wisdom, but to scar tissue and callus.” – Wallace Stegner
“‘Hearts are breakable,’ Isabelle said. ‘And I think even when you heal, you’re never what you were before.’” – Cassandra Clare, City of Fallen Angels
“When trees burn, they leave the smell of heartbreak in the air.” – Jodi Thomas
“The hottest love has the coldest end.” – Socrates


“I have lost and loved and won and cried myself to the person I am today.” – Charlotte Ericksson
“There were many ways of breaking a heart. Stories were full of hearts being broken by love, but what really broke a heart was taking away its dream-whatever that dream might be.” – Pearl Buck
“Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.” – Mineko Iwasaki
“I mean, at the end of the day, what the hell does it matter who I end up with if it can’t be you?” – Tabitha Suzuma


“What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.” – Richard Wilbur
“Hands that never touch. Lips that never meet. The Almost Lovers, never to be.” – Rae Hachton
“I never wanted but your heart–that gone, you have nothing more to give.” – Mary Wollstonecraft
“Sometimes a little heartbreak is a lesson, and the best thing to do is just learn the lesson.” – Jon Voight
“Sometimes… Sometimes our hearts…crack a little.” – Brodi Ashton

0 Comments